Severe and Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI), Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, County Case Management Clients, Residential Program Clients, Probation Clients, Diagnostic Assessments to access services, Collaboration with Treatment Team, Court-Mandated Services.
Working with the Systems
I have extensive experience working with county and state government in social services and corrections. I am happy to help your clients with mandatory services and documentation, including Economic Assistance paperwork, diagnostic assessments to access services, social security assessments for established clients, and court-ordered therapy and progress reports. I communicate regularly with the treatment team members and help the client complete requirements. My experience in this area includes clients with SPMI, functional impairment, criminal history, and child protection involvement.
Social Services & Corrections Services
- Counseling- Working on treatment plan or probation order identified treatment areas
- Diagnostic Assessments - These are required to access some services, including vocational, ARMHS, Medical Assistance, Case Management, SSI, and others.
- Functional Assessments - These are often required by vocational providers and Social Security
- Residential Program Consultation- I consult with residential staff about mutual clients to coordinate treatment interventions.
- Probation - I complete progress reports, court evaluations, and court-ordered therapy. I am available for court reports and to consult about probation recommendations.
- Skills Training - I train clients in the kinds of skills they need to improve their daily functioning.